Friday, August 8, 2008

Infinite Galactic Gateway

Only those who know me really well will know what I mean when I say "my contract has expired." I felt it was my Mission - my life's purpose to publish my PKD/ "end times" novel on this auspicious date.
It's extremely difficult to watch this date pass by and my important message remains unfinished.

My novel starts with Doomsday hype surrounding the Great Cosmic Alignment of 1982 and ends with some ideas about the Solstice of 2012: which is 12-21-2012 and the end of the Mayan calendar. Why can't I complete this project? I struggle constantly with my resistance. (Maybe it's not yet time?)

The mystical and mysterious meaning of these dates will be included in the story -- because I'm not tossing in the towel or giving up yet. The concepts in AKS just become more complex and more crucial. Sigh -- it will emerge eventually, and in time to reveal 11:11 and 2012 prophecies. It must!

So, this date (in '08) belongs to the Olympics and Clay Aiken (America's singer) whose son was born at 8:08 AM on 08-08-08. And, to my tragically tainted John Edwards whose entire exceptional career is now ruined over the personal intimacy he shared with a documentary producer. In the future only cloistered, emotionally impoverished prudes (or Mother Theresa and the Dalai Lama), can qualify for US President. Now that is tragic. We'll never have another handsome, passionate John F. Kennedy in this tabloid climate. Our paranoid population prefers McSame, and is too ignorant to see that the likes of him and Bush are the reason for wars and why terrorists hate the USA. Yes -- my Galactic Gateway to Infinity is tarnished and thankfully, now it's gone.

No comments: