Saturday, March 21, 2009

web speak

Twitter is growing so fast, the failwhale was flying this past week. There's even a FW Fan Club! Mashable is honoring the Tweet BD. My dadio still argues that Wikipedia is not reliable. Good grief, wiki's are almost as old as the web -- around for 14 years! When you google anything wiki is typ the top hit. If you don't believe me, check the UD . Amazon is basically old school now, but Kindles are koolio. Are you a newness-seeking, self-improving tree hugger? If so, 43 things might be 4U.
I chose this goal. But, don't facebook or friend me, cause I don't do tweeny pic sites. I do tweet and blog, of course. I had to explain to the dadio *be sure and UD that one* that blog is a portmanteau of web and log. He's not a q-tip but sometimes not too hip. And, surely you youtube. All you need is an HDMI cable for PC TV and convergence is yours. If you watch George Gobel on it, tho, you are beyond old -- you're antediluvian (and I did it.) OMG!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the guy who got fired over a tweet? It could be TEOTWAWKI when remarks like this are common usage;

"spread like dancing hamsters across Twitter." Lord, take us back to saner times!