Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12: Integration

Reverb says, "Body Integration: This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?"

Integration, book and body, is a concept I deal with frequently. Actually, body integration is easier for me than book. What does that mean? Because I meditate, do shamanic vision quests, T'ai Chi, yoga and use self-hypnosis, I "get" body integration. I often feel merged not only mind and body, but with the cosmos. (Now you see why I kind of buried this post ;) Call me a kook, but clearly if there's a prompt dealing with this, I'm not alone in these thoughts.

BOOK integration. Writing. I tend to segregate my writing. Spiritual here, daily journaling there, creative or fiction writing someplace else. I want integration in my writing and journaling. I've said it before, but I am going to make it happen in 2011. ONE BOOK, ONE BODY.

1 comment:

mo said...

book integration! that has a familiar ring to it, lol ;)