Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness

My friends will yawn and say, "So, what's new?" or "whaz up with that?" since I've been editing pretty much non-stop since October 28. But, this is National Novel Editing Month and more than any other year it's perfect for me! We pledge to spend at least 50 hours editing, rewriting and as the icon says POLISHING. My deadline, which is TODAY, was to complete a pass of rewriting the story. I'm on track-- only a few thousand words to go to cross that line. I had a 5K day Monday! I will do it somehow... I have to. It's Phil's Phased Out Day, aka the day Philip K Dick died in 1982. That has a LOT to do with my novel. Be sure and come back here to get a copy later this spring!!!

Can't promote something that's not done, but I am manifesting it. Yikes, better log out of here and into Word and get moving across that finish line! More on EdMo later!! But while I'm writing, click on that link. And, if you have a novel that needs some work, join in! C'mon! You can track me here, to make sure I really am logging hours: NanOedMo Hours Log. (ZenWoman, of course ;)

No comments: