Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grand Canyon or Bust

I was last there in 2002 with... well never mind about that trip. But, here I am sitting ON the rim with friend Eileen. That's me in pink on the left. I doubt I will hang off the edge this time. I hope to camp at least five days and ebike the rim. Not the entire rim, but parts of the south rim. Pictures can not do this place justice, not even my 3D Viewmaster reels. It's one of those places that must be seen and experienced.

While I won't devulge exactly when I'm gone, cause that's stupid (even tho there will be giant dobermans and guests with guns at my house while I'm gone. Ha, actually a mad man with a chain saw really will be there.) I will provide as much evocative description as possible. I will also participate in dark sky star gazing in Flagstaff, AZ and spend a few days in Sedona to meditate and cleanse my crystals (and chakras, tee hee /Wu Wei.) Sedona bums me out with all the development now, but it's still a wondrous place. Yep, it's alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star (glance to the right for links on that ;)

2 comments:

ZenWoman said...

am I live, or am I memorex? Who knows? Does anyone really know what time it is? does anyone really care??

Meteor Mark said...

Thanks for sharing the blog with me, I went to the Grand Canyon two years ago, truly amazing!