Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lady of Myriad Manifestations

It's EASTER! Transport yourself to the land of Myriad Manifestations on the Enochian Merkabah Light or visit the main site Keys of Enoch. I first posted this beautiful artwork March 20, on the Equinox, when I saw this rendition of the LMM (thanks to Mo) at exactly 11:32 am (Mt time), the precise moment of Vernal Equinox as the sun shown on the Equator and all things were Equal! Perfect! If you want to know more about the Keys of Enoch or myriad manifestations, visit the site. That book "glowed" in 1982 (no I just checked dates. It was May 8, 1988, the book glowed at BirdSong bookstore.) The story is in my novel. more to come! Oh, one more nod to Mo: "who says it has to be either or?" That famous line helps me resolve my Buddhist-Taoist-BVM-ACiM-Shaministic quandry ;)Actually, the "Key" to SEEing is right here!

Peace to you this special day!

3 comments:

ZenWoman said...

Here's a little Synchronicity/miracle/mind-blower for anyone who finds this. I saw the Dalai Lama on April 2, 1991, and as close friends know, smelled an amazing floral fragance (that only a few others, not everyone smelled.) It was said to be lotus blossoms. But, the truly amazing thing is that about a month later, on May 8 of that year -- the Buddha's Day of Enlightenment-- I received the GodForce material. I just checked those dates and it blew my mind! This Enochian material is full of StarSeed, infinity symbols, pyramids, Taoist symbols including Yin/Yang and the Merkabah which is the Swirling Light Vehicle and Buddhist ideals, too. That book literally glowed at me, yes on May 8, 1988. I need a word that is more awesome than amazing! Incredible, ineffable, unbelievable! wow!

Anonymous said...

Interesting! As for the word, perhaps God.

ZenWoman said...

I never really looked at these words until Siobahn sang it;

Words are flying out like
endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy
are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world

Images of broken light which
dance before me like a million eyes
That call me on and on across the universe
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world

Sounds of laughter, shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
exciting and inviting my
undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe.