Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two Weeks!

Sorry about the lack of blogging and tweeting, but I had only one choice: finish editing and formatting the novel. Any available time, and some culled from not sleeping, have been spent trying to make this book the best it can be. At least the best this initial FDO edition can be. The Limited Edition FDO (For Dickheads Only) copies will be here in two weeks. And that's after I finish some final tweaks today and tomorrow and upload the final copy.
Yeah, I know, I was going to do that last week, but I continued to find spelling and formatting errors. So, this is where it stands now. I assure you this initial run must arrive in two weeks so I can share with friends and then get on the road for the PKD festival in Colorado. I'll post a better update AFTER that upload! Just wanted to say that soon the new book blog and and a lot of tweets will ensue! And, Happy BD KD!

No comments: