Thursday, June 4, 2009

A New Beginning

Ommm. It's impossible to get "off the cushion" (stop meditating) and not be bombarded by political hate, war mongering and racism. If it's not the horrifying comments and cartoons now about Judge Sotomayor, it's the imbecilic comments that are already surfacing about President Obama's Cairo Speech. Hey, before you go off the deep end, watch it. Not a clip from Rushbaugh or some other Fox freak, listen to the whole speech: Obama's New Beginning Speech. Hook up your HDMI cable, go full screen and spend an hour -- then we'll talk. That's what I'm going to do right now. I'll be back with my thoughts later.

Oh no, before I could watch I turned on the TV and discovered that David Carradine is dead -- mysterious circumstances. So, I'm yet to see the full speech. I've seen extended clips, but I want to see every word. If you have, then take ten and watch this;
Very first Kung Fu pilot in honor of Carradine -- a remarkable man. We'll resume the Cairo comments soon. Update: I believe that so many people worldwide are trying to watch the speech, the server is locked up. Stand by...

No comments: