Friday, December 14, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

That's not a Christmas tree... that's a big, frosty Indica bud. Now why would I post that type of green for the holidays? Because it's my dream gift? -- this beautiful "Patient’s Choice of Colorado" bud? (LOL, Polvo ;) Because Colorado's Governor signed the law this week making it legal to "light up" there? (Ho, Ho, HO...I'm dashing through the snow!)

Actually, I've decided to blog every day now through Christmas (maybe through the New Year) to 1) catch up on my yearly postings since I've been naughty about keeping the blog current this year, and 2) to maintain my morning writing habit that I so finely honed in November. (Yes, I did write the 50K and never even posted my winner badge here. Instead it's over on that nasty Fbook site.)

As for pot, why has it taken so long to make it legal? It's not a drug, it's a weed. I should be able to grow anything I want and eat or smoke it. Where are the right wing, wing nuts on this personal liberty and fabulous source of revenue? Should I have to drive 400 miles to Colorado to light up? Not if one has a medical marijuana card. That, my friends, is already legal here in the Land of Enchantment. Ahhhh...

1 comment:

ej aka ZenWoman said...

Here's Prez Obama on the subject: today in Reuters I think this is part of his ABC interview with the WAH (aka Barbara Walters) airs Friday night on ABC.