Monday, December 31, 2012

Farewell 2012

More than usual I feel mixed emotions about saying goodbye to 2012. It's a year I had long anticipated with both dread and awe. My own "transmissions" had referred to it as far back as 1988 and of course the Mayans had pointed to it many, many years ago -- like several hundred (or possibly thousand) years ago ;) But, the Tibetans seemed to have understood it best. Since the early 1990s His Holiness the Dalai Lama, and many other lamas and monks, assured us the world would not end in 2012. HHDL relies on the famous Tibetan Nechung Oracle, as well as his own omniscience, and he remained steadfast that the "Changing Suns" (as the Mayans called the end of this calendar cycle) simply referred to another evolution in consciousness. Perhaps an end to war and strife.

I hope this is true. My dad spoke of Peace on Earth from his death bed. He told me a time would come when I would write a Peace Treatise. Even though I ended AKS (the novel) with "the Gift of Peace" it's not the Peace Treatise. I feel it coming... SOON.
For now may you find your own peace in 2013. Happy New Year!

No comments: