Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's 12.12.12

What does it mean, other than 10 days to the really big "shoe" of 12.21 and end of the Mayan Calendar? I published my GodForce eBook last year on 11.11.11 and swore I would release my Vision book on this date. Clearly that hasn't happened. To be honest, with my brother Jeff's situation, followed by my situation, and then the word count frenzy that was the annual November Nano nonsense, I just plain lost track of this date until a few daze ago. Geez! I am disappointed with myself. As a project manager (for goverment and now for ZiaLink Ink and CogDisCo),  generally I stay on point.  sigh...

So, all I can do now is look at some of the mystery and mysticism surrounding cosmic coincidences such as dates like this and 12.21.  This is interesting:  How to Interpret 12.12.12
Some people like to get married or have children on these auspicious dates. Others look at the numerology, astrology, or apparently the Longitude (if you're in that mood ;) Some like to gamble or buy lottery tickets on these days  (it is Wednesday, think Powerball) and others like to meditate or contemplate the cosmic significance of such synchronicity. After all, a giant astroid whizzed by Earth just as the first time zone shifted to 12.12.12.  hmmmmm.   Here's what ABC said this morning (after you endure the 30 sec ad, sorry):


  

As both scientists and Dharma teachers remind us, there are only three possible outcomes for today (or any day):  something Good will happen, something Bad will happen, or nothing special will happen.  Those who track such things, the Global Prediction poll, report: 
     54% believe something good will happen on a global scale.
          41% believe nothing globally significant will happen
            5% believe something bad will happen on a global scale. 
All we can do now is wait and watch-- today's outcome and what happens a week from Friday when the ominous Winter Solstice of 2012 arrives. As for the next possible publishing date for me? How about 11.12.13 ;) if the world keeps spinning and the oceans don't rise. el Polvo, it's up to YOU to send in the Mayan Status from Guatemala. Please do!!

No comments: