Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mayan Mayhem

I hardly know where or how to begin... such sychronicity! Yesterday as I was logging off Facebook, I caught a glimpse of a link, not even on my own page, but on the "scroll" or "stream" of updates. And, "Elder Brother Bear" who posted the link (I'd never heard of him before) said, "I don't normally post others information about events..." but he did and I saw it. You see how random this is. I could have forgot all about it, but last night I remembered this tid bit of info and watched the video link.

It opens with a little, old Mayan Shaman dreaming. The moment I saw him, I thought it's Don Alejandro. Then I laughed out loud. Like he's the only Mayan. The subtitles told of the Great Change of Suns with an image of an angry sun and solar flares (like "Flare Aware".) Again, the Mayan Shaman. I thought, there are many old Mayan Shamans and they probably all look like him. But soon I learned it actually IS Don Alejandro!

So, who is Don Alejandro and why such a reaction? JC, Eileen and I had readings with him, actually traveled to Chaco Canyon with him, in 1991. I have often thought about the reading and went to great lengths to find the tape and transcript of it in 2010 when I was publishing AKS. He was an inspiration for parts of the novel. He was old then, and seems ancient now, but determined to live on to help the world with this Great Shift that is about to take place on 12.21.

Don Alejandro tells us this is a time to end injustice, and heal ancestral wounds. I must warn it's a long, winding road with him on this video journey. I was engrossed because of my previous contact with him. It prompted me to locate the transcript of the reading he gave me (again.) It's fascinating so many years later. Everything he predicted has come to pass. He did not think my GodForce book, or "the next one" (AKS), would "go far", but he did see that I would live a comfortable life and never lack for material things. He also said my Mission (something very different, very unique) would come to pass. My Mission? The one I mentioned just yesterday-- writing a Peace Treatise. The timing is all so intriguing. Perhaps the world is finally ready for peace.

Here is the link to Don Alejandro's site: The Shift of the Ages. At least watch the 90 sec clip on the home page. Below is another fascinating exploration of "the Shift" from Ac Tah, a younger Mayan Shaman. He was in Albuquerque a year or so ago, and mentions Albuquerque, in this thirty minute video that explores the effect of particle accelerators, magnetics, and other aspects of the coming alignment. GOOD NEWS: Neither Mayan Shaman suggests the world will end, but that shifts will change our perceptions and possibly our way of life.

No comments: