Thursday, January 1, 2009

Align with '09

It's here! No turning back now. I've been resisting this shift to 2009. While everyone seems to hate and blame 2008 for all the economic problems and violence around the world, I've loved it. For me it was all about the Infinity and phildickian symbology. I didn't want to let go. But, letting go was also my Mission for this past year -- completion. Completion also means releasing the old and embracing the new.

So, now it's time to Align with two-thousand nine. I could make align my "word of the year." I prefer to think of a theme rather than just a word. And while alignment has potential -- especially as a frquency adjustment - my theme for 2009 is Wu Wei. What is that, you ask. It's remarkably similar to alignment, according to dictionary.com. But, I must confess, the actual Taoist meaning of it and why it was my original theme for this year, is the concept of non-doing. Letting nature take it's course, rather than always trying to force an outcome. That would be a great release for me after years of trying to control everything and everyone around me! Plus, non-doing is such a perfect retirement theme, doncha' think?

So, hello '09. I won't fight you. You're here now. Let's all just Be Here Now and try the Wu Wei Way! OMmmmmmmm.

No comments: