Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 19: Healing

I especially like this Reverb Q: What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? Without a doubt Tibetan medicine has been healing me. I cannot say I am totally healed, so it's more of an evolution and one I will emphasize even more in 2011. But it's definitely working. What I particularly love is the wholistic, shamanistic approach to mind/body. Inner ailments are just as important, if not MORE so that the outer manifestation. Hatred, fear, grasping, and other mental afflictions are the basis, root cause, of all dis-ease. This is also the philosophy of homeopathy, but with Tibetan medicine it is acknowledged even more. Medicine Buddha is both a spiritual and medical practice. Interested in learning more? Just click the Medicine Buddha. Namaste!

No comments: